Nov 13, 2018
Strap in and get hydrated ready for a mammoth episode this week with Charlie McVeigh. After a hefty rebuttal of the topics in our Gary Vaynerchuk episode, we simply had to get Charlie on to give his thoughts on the state of the industry and life after being bought by Brewdog.
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks to Tim Coulston who made the trip down the London to speak with us and share his thoughts on why restaurants are slow to take advantage of everything digital marketing has to offer.
- The important stuff to have on your website
- Taking advantage of third-party listings
Oct 30, 2018
This week we’ve got a masterclass in running a business and keeping both your guests & your team happy as we speak to the Managing Director of Red Carnation Hotels, Jonathan Raggett.
Oct 23, 2018
We’re delighted to welcome Maria Franzoni to the studio with us to get some tips on what it takes to be a great speaker and how to hire the right person for you event, conference or workshop.
- storytelling and presentation structure
- personal profiles & showreels
- how to get more...
Oct 16, 2018
Gary Vaynerchuk is on the podcast.
We managed to catch Gary for 20 short minutes to get his thoughts on the food & drink marketing landscape in the UK.
- why digital marketing is oxygen
- using Alexa to book restaurants
- 'fair business'
- home delivery putting restaurants out of business