Feb 12, 2019
We’ve got an information-packed hour this week with Julian Ross from Wireless Social.
Dec 11, 2018
With over 35 years in retail marketing, it's a pleasure to speak to Martin Newman about putting the customer first.
- The importance of having real world, practical experience
- Defending yourself against the disruptors
- Proximity marketing
- Using technology to empower customers
- Having all...
Nov 20, 2018
We’re super pleased to have Lizzy Barber in the studio to have a good natter about marketing and branding for Cabana, Hache and Hush Restaurants.
- Marketing by showing, not telling
- National chains
- Food snobbery
- Restaurant loyalty
- Fangirl tweeting Leon
- Imposter syndrome
Oct 16, 2018
Gary Vaynerchuk is on the podcast.
We managed to catch Gary for 20 short minutes to get his thoughts on the food & drink marketing landscape in the UK.
- why digital marketing is oxygen
- using Alexa to book restaurants
- 'fair business'
- home delivery putting restaurants out of business
Oct 9, 2018
We’ve got our very first LIVE recording of the podcast this week featuring Charlotte Adams (Krispy Kreme),Sophie Barton (SOHO Coffee Co) and Romy Miller (GAIL's Bakery’s).
We chat about new product development, standing out in the crowd, food waste, delivery, the importance of your teams.